Sunday, October 31, 2010

Rant

I wrote most of this at 2:42 on the morning of Halloween. I fell asleep on the couch again late last night...

I've noticed that people tend to lose their shit when they party in the Tenderloin, and last night was no exception. It's as if all common courtesy and general human behavior fly out the window as soon as someone steps into the Tenderloin late at night. It was at this time late last night that the bars were expelling its throng of partiers. As they left, fights broke out and hoochies screamed at the top of their lungs. This lasted long enough to wake me up, so I'm sure other people were bothered as well. I'm not against people going out and having a good time, what I am saying, is that the Tenderloin is a community where people live and if you come party in a neighborhood you should show some consideration for the people that live in that area. Families and kids and grandparents reside in these apartment buildings. So keep it down the next time you leave a bar.

No comments:

Post a Comment