Saturday, December 25, 2010

Tenderloin Christmas Light Extravaganza!

Christmas means Christmas lights!! When I lived in a small town my Mom would drive me and my sister around to look at all the elaborately decorated houses. On certain blocks every house would have a display, it was almost magical. They would like up the darkness and you could feel the time of year all around you.

Now I live in San Francisco, because of that I haven't driven for a very long time. But don't you worry, I still get to see Christmas lights!! Here's a tour of my neighborhood and some of the displays we've got...

Our tour begins:







Even the businesses got into the spirit...



























The best lights display of them all...



And I even saw Rudolph and Santa!!






No comments:

Post a Comment