Monday, October 10, 2011

Larkin and Eddy Turns One



It's been a year since the first post. Here are some of my favorites. I hope you like 'em too.

We’re from Australia: It’s the first one. It's the story that made me want to start telling other people about the shit I’ve seen/heard/experienced while living in the Tenderloin. Poopy Here Poopy There Poopy Everywhere: Keyword search term that directed someone to my blog recently, "human poop blog San Francisco." Awesome! Hookers: Who doesn't like chocolate. Pork and Pickles: Where my two favorite past times, eating and blogging, collide! Lots-o-drugs. I Plan to be Naked by Lunch: About my crazy laundry mat. Friends have told me that it's funny. Abusive Relationships: It’s a crazy story, just like this neighborhood. Edited this, and took it on the open road, all the way up the street to Amsterdam Cafe (really a bar) to my friend’s open mic night. It got a good response. Possibly more open mic’s in my future.

Also, The Giants are the World Champions and the City Celebrates with You!!: This was a really fun night. The city was electric that night last year. So much so, I was literally pulled to the Civic Center by the excitement. I'm glad I brought the camera with me. This has been one of the most popular posts to date. It's a bummer that we won't be able to recreate the awesomeness of an impromptu city-wide partay this year, but who knows, there's always next season! Of course, everyone's wondering will he, or won't he, shave the beard, here's your answer, for now:



My personal feelings on this is that the beard has become sentient. He can't get rid of it now, it has a mind of its own, Wilson even admits it by saying, "It does what it wants."

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment