Thursday, April 7, 2011

So, This is Exciting

For April 7th, 2011...

Saigon Sandwich has a sign posted stating they will indeed be open tomorrow for business! Come one, come all, get your banh mi and check out the new digs.



Also, there's a new tree in my life...



Earlier in the week I saw a group of people planting some trees down the street, with my investigative powers at work, I've discovered this group of people are called, Friends of the Urban Forest. Okay, I have a confession to make, I found out by reading the note attached to the tree. Welcome to the neighborhood lil tree. You are already sprucing up the place, with your little pink blooms. Thanks, Friends of the Urban Forest. I wish I could call you like Captain Planet, with a ring, yours would be green!

No comments:

Post a Comment