Friday, June 17, 2011

Dear Diary-hea

The weather has been nice these past few days. I've been walking around a bit. To get to places other than my neighborhood, I have to first go through it. Here are some pictures of things I've seen recently. I hope you enjoy, but, I have to add a disclaimer, some of the images may be, totally disgusting.

Why? You may be wondering, did I take the pictures. Because, this is the type of stuff I see in my neighborhood, this is the awesomeness that is the Tenderloin...


I like her outfit, she even has a scepter!


This is what happens to unwanted televisions.


This guy is using his wheelchair as a walker. Oddly enough, I see this often.


About this picture...yes, it did totally gross me out, and that's exactly why I had to preserve it in endless time. Firstly, I can't say for sure whether this is human or animal, regardless, you're supposed to pick up after your animal/self. Secondly, someone put a cute little flag in it, and as I walked by, it caught my eye as it swayed gently in the breeze.


If you liked that, you'll really like this...

About these pictures...I saw this, walked a few blocks, started to text my friend about what I witnessed, since she keeps telling me I need to get an app for the iphone so people can tag where they see piles of poopy, join in the fun and all, since, after all, pooh seems to be a serious issue in the Tenderloin. You can read more about it here. So, I'm walking and texting, cause, I'm just that awesome, I get a half a block away, and make a U-turn, and head back to this, this...poohprint. I've been thinking about it, they had to, A. not be wearing shoes, which I do see often, homeless people without shoes, walking around the city.

And, B. This is where it begins, and ends. There's no pile they stepped in, the trail doesn't continue down the block; it ends pretty much where it begins. It's a mystery to me. The Tenderloin's very own "Footprints". So, if you too step in pooh, it'll be Jesus to the rescue!


I'll leave you with this...

I thought the clouds looked pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment